Download these apps that will are ideal for finding dining to satisfying your needs.
When it comes to deciding on where to eat out, there are two kinds of people: those who go back to the same restaurant that they know and love, and those who cruise the main street until they find some off-kilter bistro.
Like most of us, the ever-frustrating “Where are we going for dinner?” question lingers between couples, friends, and family. Fortunately, there’s an app for that! Actually, there are quite a few.
Check out some of the most useful dining and restaurant apps now:
- Yelp – Yelp is one of the biggest and brightest services out there. You can narrow down your search according to distance, price, and rating, plus there are plenty of reviews and pictures from fellow diners.
- EAT24 – You don’t always want to go out to a restaurant. For all of your delivery needs, EAT24 allows you to search for specific cuisines but more impressively, you can look up particular dishes before browsing delicious food photos to see what tantalizes your taste buds.
- OpenTable – OpenTable takes out all the hassle of booking a reservation at your favorite restaurant. You can simply choose a date, time, and party size to see available tables at your desired location, then hit the book button! You can then sync the reservations to your calendar so that you never miss a beat – or a booking!
- LocalEats – This app doesn’t list every restaurant possible, but focuses on the best of the bunch with editors considering ratings from magazines, newspapers, and dining sites to work out what should be suggested. Its curated list means that you don’t have to work your way through the poor restaurants to get to the good!
- Find. Eat. Drink. – Traveling abroad? Fear not! This app covers over 4,500 destinations in more than 150 cities and towns, including Mexico and the Caribbean! Recommendations come from a network of professionals, so it makes dining and vacationing a snap!
Ready to experience some of Seattle’s finest restaurants? Check out our list of Must-Go-To Restaurants, too! If you’re a restaurant owner yourself, you’ll understand how important your food, service, and atmosphere is for diners. To protect your business, be sure to secure your restaurant insurance in Seattle or the surrounding area – contact Humble & Davenport Insurance in Renton, Washington today!