Protect your business with quality restaurant insurance!
Great insurance for restaurants is as important to the future of your business as an irresistible menu and stellar customer reviews. However, if your policy is outdated or inadequate, you could be risking it all.
As a restaurant owner, your plate is already pretty full. You don’t want to add worrying about lawsuits, loss of income, or property damage to that, as well. Luckily, a restaurant insurance policy acts as a safety net for your business to fall back on, should disaster strike.
Restaurant insurance is a business insurance policy specifically designed for owners of restaurants. Below are just some of the coverages that restaurant insurance can provide:
- General liability – This includes operations and premise liability! It is designed to provide coverage for medical costs and damages.
- Product liability – Should a customer get sick by food poisoning or other food-borne illnesses, you may find yourself getting sued! Product liability shields you from the high costs associated with a lawsuit.
- Hired and non-owned vehicles liability – If your restaurant offers food delivery services but your employees use their own vehicles, this will cover you from liability lawsuits if they are involved in an accident while making a delivery.
- Liquor liability – If your restaurant serves alcoholic beverages and allows a customer to become intoxicated, your business may be held liable for the drunk patron’s ensuing actions, including acts of violence and property destruction. This protection covers you from financial losses.
- Building coverage – Protects the structure of your building!
- Contents coverage – This includes coverage for your property, including furniture, light fixtures, artwork, flooring, computers, and kitchen equipment.
- Equipment breakdown coverage – Freezers, stoves, dishwashers, and more can receive protection should they suffer from a mechanical failure or power surge, allow you to get your business back up and running quickly.
- Food contamination coverage – If a power outage, mechanical failure, or other covered event results in spoiled food, you can receive the cover replacement costs.
Restaurant insurance allows you to focus on running your business, rather than suffering financial strain from an accident or disaster. Receive your quality restaurant insurance in Seattle, Renton, and surrounding areas in Washington by contacting Humble & Davenport Insurance – the experts in the industry!