Manufacturing Insurance in Seattle, WA: Quality Protection Plans Manufactured for Your Business
The manufacturing industry is responsible for a seemingly endless quantity of products created, from cars to canned drinks, clothing to electrical devices. Although many manufacturing processes today are well-thought-out, tested rigorously, and completed by automation, manufacturing companies still have to deal with a seemingly high amount of problems that can arise. This is why it is so important to secure manufacturing insurance in Seattle, WA.
There are many important coverage options that can protect every aspect of your business.
- This covers bodily injury and property damage liability that your business is responsible for. This is particularly important for manufacturers because the coverage can protect businesses from expenses should their product cause an injury or illness.
- This covers damages to your rented or owned property, including fixtures, equipment, materials, and inventory.
Equipment Breakdown Coverage
- Machinery or equipment breakdowns can potentially cost your manufacturing company thousands of dollars. Equipment breakdown coverage helps to pay for repairs and maintenance as well as rental equipment and can prevent expensive downtime.
Business Interruption Insurance
- Coverage helps to protect your business and income as you perform necessary repairs after a temporary disruption caused by a covered event, for example, a fire or tornado.
Commercial Auto Insurance
- If your business owns and operates vehicles, you will need commercial auto insurance to protect your vehicles and employee drivers.
Inland Marine Insurance
- This is designed to cover your finished products while transporting them to distribution centers.
Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- This is necessary coverage that helps to pay for injuries or illnesses sustained by your employees because of their job.
Commercial Umbrella Insurance
- This coverage adds extra liability protection to your policy to safeguard your business from liability claims.
With help from a professional insurance agent, your manufacturing business can secure reliable manufacturing insurance in Seattle, WA. Contact the team at Humble & Davenport Insurance to get started today.