Home / Auto



Auto Insurance & More

Having the right auto insurance does much more than keep you safe on the road. It also protects you and your loved ones from financial loss in case of personal injury, or in the event of a liability claim when you’re at fault. According to the type of policy and coverage options you select, your auto insurance may even pay for lost wages while you recover from your injuries or for funeral expenses if the unthinkable happens.

Auto insurance addresses six coverage categories: Personal injury protection (PIP) which covers medical costs for you and your passengers; bodily injury liability, which provides coverage for injuries to other people; property damage liability, which covers damage to other people’s property; collision coverage for damage to your on vehicle; comprehensive coverage to provide protection against loss or damage other than collision; and uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage, which pays for your expenses if the other driver has inadequate insurance coverage or has none at all.

Start Your FREE Auto Quote
Washington Coverage Requirements:

Washington has specific coverage requirements that spell out the minimum amount of insurance you’re required to carry. However, based on your circumstances, you may decide that coverage above and beyond the minimum requirements is a better option for your needs.

Medical costs and personal injury claims can take a significant toll on your personal savings, so choosing to purchase only the minimum isn’t always the best choice. If you have a loan on your car, your lender may also require you to carry specific types of coverage.

How we can help:

At Humble & Davenport, our agents will work with you, reviewing your needs as well as your available options to make sure you get the best coverage for your auto.

We’ll also look at other factors like the type and age of your vehicle as well as the way you use your vehicle to make sure you and your loved ones will have the best protection in the event of an accident. And if you need insurance for your boat, watercraft, motorcycle or recreational vehicle, we can take care of that, too.