Trusted Auto Insurance Broker in Renton, WA Since 1986
Having the right auto insurance does much more than keep you safe on the road. It also protects you and your loved ones from financial loss in case of personal injury, or in the event of a liability claim when you’re at fault. According to the type of policy and coverage options you select, your car insurance may even pay for lost wages while you recover from your injuries, or for funeral expenses if the unthinkable happens.
Auto insurance coverages in King County, WA addresses six categories as follows:
- Personal injury protection (PIP), which covers medical costs for you and your passengers.
- Bodily injury liability, which provides coverage for injuries to other people.
- Property damage liability, which covers damage to other people’s property.
- Car insurance collision coverage helps you pay for damage to your vehicle.
- Comprehensive coverage to protect against loss or damage other than collision.
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage, which pays for your expenses if the other driver has inadequate insurance coverage, or has none at all.
Tell us your specific needs and we’ll create a customized auto insurance plan for you to ensure your independence behind the wheel.
Washington Auto Insurance Coverage Requirements:
Washington has specific coverage requirements that spell out the minimum amount of insurance you’re required to carry, and this includes drivers in Renton, WA and surrounding areas of King County, WA. However, based on your circumstances, you may decide that coverage above and beyond the minimum requirements is a better option for your needs.
Medical costs and personal injury claims can take a significant toll on your personal savings, so choosing to purchase only the minimum isn’t always the best choice. If you have a loan on your car, your lender may also require you to carry specific types of coverage.
How We Can Help You with Your Auto & Car Insurance Needs in King County, WA
At Humble & Davenport, our agents will work with you to review your needs as well as your available options to make sure you get the best auto insurance coverage possible.
We’ll also look at other factors, like the type and age of your vehicle, as well as the way you use your vehicle to make sure you and your loved ones will have the best protection in the event of an accident. And if you need auto insurance in Renton, WA for your boat, watercraft, motorcycle, or recreational vehicle, we can take care of that too.
Get In Touch With Us Today And Learn More About Our Coverage Options That Can Be Tailored To Your Needs!